Gsertel's GProbe10 is a cost-effective IP last mile probe that allows remote and real-time IP signal monitoring.
Its intuitive web interface allows an easy and quick access to all functions. You only need a standard web browser to display all the measurements.
With a compact desing, GProbe10 is the perfect probe for last mile analysis of IP signals.
- Complete analysis of the IP signals.
- Multiple IP flows in parallel (up to 64).
- Max. arrival interval between packets.
- Min. arrival interval between packets.
- IP payload bitrate.
- UDP payload bitrate.
- Media loss rate.
- Loss IP frame.
- IP Jitter.
- UDP and RTP mode (auto)
- Internal storage: 4GB (up to 3GB available for the user).
- IP: 2 x GE RJ45 (TSoIP).
- 1 x Ethernet RJ45 (control).
- HTML5 control application.
- External storage: USB port.
- Additional IP flows in parallel (16 additional flows each license).
- Power supply -48VDC.
- Rack adapter.
- SNMP control.
- Alarms: level 1, level 2, and level 3 priority errors.
- Configurable type of alarm (Info, Warning, Error).
- Automatic detection of new software versions.
- Compact format probe for last mile monitoring.
- Cost-effective solution for the signal in-depth analysis.
- Proactive detection of signal problems.
- Time reduction in distribution and transmission network diagnostic and troubleshooting.
- Very intuitive and user friendly interface.
- Flexible and scalable in functionality architecture (software licenses).
- Availability of the latest features through the automatic detection of new software versions.
- Full integration with third parties’ NMS.
To get access to a Live Demo of the GProbe10 please fill out and submit the form below. You will receive an email with the login information you need. (*All fields are required)
If you already have the login information to our GProbe10 Live Demo, click the link below and login with your user and password.Live demo