RCS 400 DVB-S/S2
Gsertel’s RCS 400 DVB-S/S2 is a network professional monitoring platform that allows the remote, proactive, simultaneous and real-time of up to 4 DVB-S/S2 digital television multiplex, both at RF and transport levels.
With a compact format, 1RU, all the processing and analysis necessary to obtain the monitoring results is done on the equipment, not needing any additional element except a standard web browser to display the information.
The capability of parallel processing up to 4 multiplex and simultaneously by RF, ASI or IP, makes the RCS 400 a powerful tool for early detection and diagnosis of potential failures in a DVB-S/S2 network.
The intuitive web interface of the RCS, which allows an easy and quick access to all functions, coupled with unique features such as the powerful spectral analysis and capabilities of streaming or Transport Stream recording make the RCS 400 an ideal solution for headend, transmission sites or field locations.
- Signal inputs: 4 x RF N50 Ω, 4 x ASI BNC 75 Ω, 1 x IP GE RFJ45 (up to 4 TS), 1 x (Backup) GE RJ45.
- Signal outputs: 2 x ASI BNC 75 Ω.
- Ethernet (FE) port for management.
- HDMI output.
- USB port.
- Signal quality measures: Power, C/N, MER, BCHBER, LDPCBER, Link Margin
- Analysis by channel or multiple channels polling.
- Real-time spectrum.
- Constellation representation.
- Alarm log (real time) and representation (temporal evolution).
- Detailed bitrate of all services.
- Analysis of the table repetition.
- Quality analysis.
- Tree view of services.
- Tables decoding.
- Transport Stream recording.
- Video screenshots.
- Video streaming up to 5 simultaneous destinations.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd priority alarms according to TR 101 290 standard.
- Simultaneous and real-time processing of all inputs (500 Mbps maximum).
- “All in One” screen that allows analyzing at a glance the status of a channel from several points of view: radiofrequency, transport and alarms.
- Wideband supported.
- Supports DiSEqC commands to manage up to 4 satellites (per RF input configurable)
- Spectrum analyser with mask function and automatic alarm.
- LNB powering supported (per RF input configurable)
- Measurement and temporal representation of the PCR Jitter and PCR interval.
- Powerful historical analysis of measurement and analysis of alarms.
- TS recording: manual, triggered by alarms, and by schedule.
- Remote control application in HTML5.
- Full management through SNMP v2c.
- Electronic Program Guide.
- Loudness metering according EBU Tech Doc 3341.
- Black and Freeze Detection.
- Audio Silence Detection.
- QoS measures and alarms.
- Conditional Access Module (CAM) support.
- PLS support (DVB-S2)
- ISI support (DVB-S2)
- Proactive detection of signal problems.
- Time reduction in distribution and transmission network diagnostic and troubleshooting.
- Attractive cost-benefit solution for the signal in-depth analysis.
- Very intuitive and user friendly interface.
- Flexible and scalable in functionality architecture (software licenses).
- High accuracy in measurement.
- Full integration with third parties’ NMS.
To get access to a Live Demo of the RCS 400 DVB-T/T2 please fill out and submit the form below. You will receive an email with the login information you need. (*All fields are required)
If you already have the login information to our RCS 400 DVB-T/T2 Live Demo, click the link below and login with your user and password.Live demo