Hexylon is a new high-performance portable meter intended for professional users who need advanced features and high measurement accuracy.
With Hexylon network operators, broadcasters and broadcast technicians have a tool to measure, analyse and diagnose radio and TV signals in any scenario, no matter how complex. All in the most automatic and intuitive way in the market.
Hexylon establishes a new concept of usability in measurement instrumentation, where the content becomes the interface, and everything flows intuitively through naturalness in the gestural commands. Elements react to user actions the way he expected, making such a complete tool has never been used before in such a simple way.
Its ultra-fast spectrum analyser, together with its high resolution and proprietary features such as the new PDP v2 (Path Delay Profile) for echoes analysis, allows to visualize any important aspect of the signal that can be hidden. With new concepts such as “1 click scalability” (possibility of incorporating new features through the Internet) and "always ON life battery" (separately replaceable and rechargeable battery). With Hexylon investment is guaranteed.
Hexylon incorporates a remote user repository in the cloud where you can get free updates, measures downloads, new channel plans, etc. so that the operator may have available for free its fleet of equipment and installers.
- DVB-T, DVB-T2 v1.3.1, DVB-T2 lite, DVB-H.
- DVB-T2-MI (Gateway to Modulator).
- ISDB-T/Tb. DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-S2 multistream, DSS.
- DVB-C, QAM Annex A, B, C.
- DVB-C, DVB-H, analogue (PAL, NTSC, SECAM).
- FM, DAB, DAB+.
- RF N 50 Ω connector.
- ASI-TS F 75 Ω input and output.
- FC/APC Optical fibre or selective optical fibre input.
- IPTV input for Measures and Decoding.
- HDMI Output.
- Ethernet IP input for remote control.
- Analogue video input.
- Headphone output.
- Slot for Common Interface modules.
- USB for data transference.
- Operating on 8" touch screen or keyboard.
- Fast field replaceable battery with integrated charger.
- Advanced analysis of Echoes (pre and post echoes) and echoes outside the guard interval.
- Powerful digital spectrum analyser (scanning < 10ms.) 5MHz - 3.3GHz range.
- Graphical representation of the constellation.
- Time analysis of error packets.
- MPEG2/MPEG4 Full HD 1080p/ HEVC Display.
- User profiles customization.
- Automatic channel scan.
- Storage and processing of all measurement data (measures, spectrum, constellation, echoes, video)
- Configurable resolution filters between 300Hz and 6.4MHz.
- Configurable video filters between 100Hz and 1MHz.
- Automatic identification of satellites.
- dCSS, SCR, DiSEqC 1.1.
- GPS for tracking and automatic saving of measures.
- LTE interferences detection and simulation.
- High-capacity internal memory for user data logging.
- Ethernet connectivity, WIFI, Bluetooth with PC, third equipment and user “cloud”.
- Ergonomic design on strong and compact enclosure.
- Multitouch navigation on high resolution 8” screen, contrast and brightness, optimized for outdoor viewing.
- Multiple desktop with simultaneous work environment.
- Mosaic exclusive feature with 6 widgets customizable by user.
- Ultra-fast scan of the entire band with automatic present channels identification and measurement.
- Ultra-fast spectrum analyser (scanning< 10ms).
- PDP v2Path Delay Profile (Impulse Response without demodulation. Analysis of echoes outside the guard interval).
- MER/Carrier graphical representation.
- Waterfall: graphical presentation of signal evolution in time and frequency.
- T2-MI over ASI or IP over packets analysis.
- Specific measures over IP (TSoIP): bitrate UDP/RTP, bitrate payload IP, packet arrival intervals, lost IP packets, corrected IP packets, FEC parameters, etc.
- Transport Stream real-time analysis with presentation of all services and tables.
- “Cloud” integrated management environment: channel plans, measurement, tracking, reporting, captures, TS files, etc.
- Automatic firmware update.
- API for integration with NMS or probes for monitoring (header or transmission).
Reduction of measurement and diagnosis time
The revolutionary Hexylon’ s user interface and the automation functions, combined with an ergonomic and compact design allow to perform a multidimensional analysis and measurement with an easy operation in a record time.
Reliability in measurement
Hexylon incorporates innovative RF designs and signal processing techniques that allow to measure with pinpoint accuracy on a portable equipment and in the most demanding ambient conditions.
The revolutionary field-swappable battery system on one hand, and the "cloud " management environment on the other, make it possible for both the measurement tool as the access to historical data are always available.
Hexylon grows as needs grow. You can increase optional features on the initial equipment as they are needed, without expensive and time consuming hardware upgrades. Within minutes any optional feature can be activated on a Hexylon equipment.
To get access to a Live Demo of the Hexylon please fill out and submit the form below. You will receive an email with the login information you need. (*All fields are required)
If you already have the login information to our Hexylon Live Demo, click the link below and login with your user and password.Live demo