Welcome! In this blog you can find all the docs related to the GSERTEL products that you can see at METS2019. Also, we will update this page with the news of the METS.
TRITON App allows the users to manage harbor and marina supplies using their mobile devices.
With TRITON App the users can perform all the relevant operations for proper management of harbor and marina supplies, and all of this from anywhere, without the need to be present at the port, and using their mobile devices with a connection to the Internet.
Gsertel will exhibit at METS the latest developments in TRITON, our family for ports and marinas supplies remote management. Pleased to meet you from November 19th to 21th at booth MYP.05.416
One more year, Gsertel will be present at METS tradefair (Amsterdam) exhibiting the TRITON product, the most powerful solution for an efficient management of water and electricity supplies in ports and marinas.
Now available the new app for iOS and Android, which allows users to perform all relevant operations for proper management. And all this from anywhere, without the need to be present in the port.
- Wi-Fi or 4G LTE mobile networks connectivity. Secure communications.
- Compatibility with Android and iOS.
- Check the remaining credit in real time.
- Check operations in progress: it shows the pedestal, the services and the accumulated consumption.
- Remote activation/deactivation of supplies.
- Credit recharge by credit card or Paypal without visiting the office.
- Consultation of historical records.
- Generation of monthly consumption/recharge reports.
- PDF report generation and possibility to share them via e-mail, Whatsapp, etc.
- Seamless operation for marine customers, without having to go to the office to recharge their balance or get their movements.
- Security: Secure communications between the app and the installation, unique identifier, secure payment platform.
- The end user can manage his consumptions and operate the marina supplies remotely.
- The port manager receives the balance top-ups in his account, as well as a notification of each completed top-up.