RCS 100 DAB
Gsertel’s RCS DAB is a network professional monitoring platform that allows the remote, proactive and real-time DAB/DAB+ digital radio signal monitoring, both at RF and transport levels.
With a compact format, 1RU, all the processing and analysis necessary to obtain the monitoring results is done on the equipment, not needing any additional element except a standard web browser to display the information.
RCS DAB is designed for a 24x7 monitoring signal, allowing to ensure the availability of services in a DAB/DAB+ network.
The intuitive web interface of the RCS, which allows an easy and quick access to all functions, coupled with unique features such as the powerful spectral analysis and capabilities of streaming or ETI (Emsemble Transport Interface) signal recording, make the RCS DAB an ideal solution for headend monitoring, transmission sites or locations on the field.
- Signal inputs: 1 x RF, 1 x ETI (optional 1xRF+1xETI), 1 x IP GE RFJ45 (up to 4 EDI), 1 x (Backup) GE RJ45.
- Synchronism: 1 PPS, 10 MHz.
- Ethernet (FE) port for management.
- HDMI output.
- USB port.
- Signal quality measures: SNR, FIC MER, MSC MER, FIC BER, MSC BER, Shoulders.
- Analysis by channel or multiple channels polling.
- Real-time spectrum.
- Constellation representation.
- Alarm log (real time) and representation (temporal evolution).
- Detailed analysis of all the services.
- Services Tree View.
- FIG tables decoding.
- ETI-LI recording.
- SlideShows visualisation.
- Audio streaming via IP.
- Simultaneous and real-time processing of all inputs (300 Mbps maximum).
- “All in One” screen that allows analyzing at a glance the status of a channel from several points of view: radiofrequency, transport and alarms.
- ETI-LI Analysis.
- Advanced measure of echoes, with masks in amplitude and delay.
- Full band spectrum analyser (5MHz-1GHz) with mask function and automatic alarm.
- SFN drift measurement.
- Accurate measurement (<10 Hz) of the frequency Offset.
- Powerful historical analysis of measurement and analysis of alarms.
- ETI recording.
- Remote control application in HTML5.
- Full management through SNMP v2.0.
- Electronic Program Guide
- Loudness metering according EBU Tech Doc 3341
- Black and Freeze Detection
- Audio Silence Detection
- QoS measures and alarms
- Conditional Access Module (CAM) support.
- Proactive detection of signal problems.
- Time reduction in distribution and transmission network diagnostic and troubleshooting.
- Attractive cost-benefit solution for the signal in-depth analysis.
- Very intuitive and user friendly interface.
- Flexible and scalable in functionality architecture (software licenses).
- High accuracy in measurement.
- Full integration with third parties’ NMS.
- Availability of the latest features through the automatic detection of new software versions.
To get access to a Live Demo of the RCS 100 DAB please fill out and submit the form below. You will receive an email with the login information you need. (*All fields are required)
If you already have the login information to our RCS 100 DAB Live Demo, click the link below and login with your user and password.Live demo