1. Party Responsible for Data Processing
The Party Responsible for the Processing corresponds to the holder of the website, whose complete data are: Sistemas Integrados de Servicios de Telecontrol, S.L., with VAT n. B15782550 and address in Volta do Castro s / n · 15706 Santiago de Compostela.
- Data Protection Representative: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Processed Data, Purposes and Retention Period
2.1 Processed Data: The processed data will be different depending on the sections or services made available to the user and used by him/her, as well as the additional processing allowed or authorised by him/her.
- a) Data obtained from the user: These are the data provided by the user through the forms or means of communication provided (chatbox), either for making contact or for registering products, as well as for subscribing to our newsletters or bulletins. These data include identification and contact data, such as name and surname and e-mail address. In the forms provided for this purpose, it will be indicated which of these are mandatory.
- b) Data not obtained from the user: During the navigation, data such as those sent by the browser, the IP address assigned by its provider, information on the device used or certain profiles associated with the user may be provided.
2.2 Purposes: The purposes will be the following
- 1. Contact: The e-mail or telephone provided for contact will be used for an effective response to the questions raised.
- 2. Commercial attention: The e-mail or telephone will be used also for the management and commercial attention, if this way it is requested.
- 3. Registration of Products: For the management, registration and updating of products, it will be necessary to access the private area, after completing the registration form, after which, you will be given some access credentials. From the personal area you will be able to manage the acquired products.
2.3 Retention: The retention period will be the following
- 1. Contact: The data will be deleted once the question posed by the user has been dealt with and answered.
- 2. Commercial attention: The data will be treated according to the relationship established with the user, and will be kept in the case of a contractual relationship.
- 3. Registration of Products: The data will be processed as long as the cancellation is not made by the user.
3. Legitimization of the Processing
In accordance with the processing carried out on the website, we hereby inform you of the basis for the legitimization of each one of them:
- a) Execution of a Contract: The data consigned in the process of product registration will be used for its timely management and eventual updating. Identical basis of legitimacy for those data obtained in an eventual contact deriving from a request for attention and commercial management.
- b) Consent: It will be duly obtained to collect the authorizations, as well as to send bulletins and news, and to give timely response to all those questions or issues raised by the Users. The consent will always be revocable and may be withdrawn at any time.
- c) Legitimate interest: It will correspond to the legitimate interest of the holder the remission of commercial communications, according to the tastes and interests of the users, based on the products acquired and the data obtained from their navigation.
4. Exercise of rights
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the personal data concerning them is being processed. The persons concerned have the right of access to their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data or object to the processing thereof, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
To this end, users may send a written communication in one of the two following ways: (i) By e-mail to email@example.com; or (ii) By letter to Benéfica de Conxo 17. 15706 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña (Spain)
If you wish to exercise the right of portability, these data will be provided to the new Manager.
5. Addressees and assignments
The data shall not be transferred or made available internationally. In the case of curriculum information, in order to expand the possibilities of hiring the candidate, the holder may transfer the information to other companies, but exclusively to those belonging to the Corporación Televés, whose information can be found in the following link.