Page 1 of 4
- Analyzer, TV Mode and Combo Mode.
- Quality Profiles.
- Memories, Macros, Datalogs, Graphs, Scan&Log, ILog and SD.
- LNB, Diseqc, Motors control, SCR.
- Analog, DVB-T, DVB-C, DVB-S and DVB-S2.
- Advanced Analyzer.
We have desgined a precision engine for the Complete Analysis of the Radioelectric Spectrum
- Analog and Digital
- Terrestrial, Satellite and Cable
- TV, Analyzer and Measurements shared in window
- DVB-T, DVB-C, DVB-S and DVB-S2
- TV and Measurements shared in window
- Level Bar, Synchronism Impulse and Liene
- Echoes, MER/Carrier in DVB-T
- Uncorrect Packets
- DVB-T, DVB-C, DVB-S Constellation
- Automatic Channel Search
- Highest Dynamic Margin
- 5Mhz - 2500Mhz
- Span, Marks, Hold, VBW, dB/Div, Sweep, Trigger mode and Reference Level
- Zoom mode
- Satellite Identification
- Level, V/A and C/N
- PW, C/N, BER DVB-T, DVB-C, DVB-S and DVB-S2
- Quality Profiles
- Memories, Macros, Graphs and SD
- LNB, Diseqc, SCR and Motors control
- New Patented Functions
We have added the highest features
Never outgrow your purchase
A new user can start out with the base of all configurations, adding more features and fuctionality as needed. All present and future technologies deployed are backward compatible.
Preccision in all our measurements withstanding harsh temperature and humidity conditions,
which coupled with its compact architecture make it a perfect solution for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Gsertel has patented a battery management and recharging algorithm tha gives the equiptment more than 4 hours extended use.
This is extremely critical for complex or large installations, allowing portability without having to carry an AC adapter.
Very few of us like to refer to convoluted user guides.
Our OSD guided menus will allow you to get full functionality out of the equipment with little to no need of a manual. The MAIN and BACK buttons will safely return you out of any situation without risking your configuration.
Experienced users can save a lot of time being able to fully utilize both hands.
We have designed our test sets so that you can manage all the OSD menus independently from the knob and shortcut keys.